Feel At Home In Vail
Join us as we deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled anywhere on the planet.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Kick off or take your career to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures and take your mountain experience to the next level.
Jobs in the Spotlight
Winter Adventure Awaits
About Vail Resort
Like Nothing on earth
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Everything we do at Vail Resorts is driven by the spectacular natural environments where our employees, guests and communities live, work and play. In the summer of 2017, Vail Resorts announced its Commitment to Zero - zero net emissions, zero waste to landfill, and zero net operating impact to forests and habitat - all by 2030. Learn more here.
The Employee Experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re imagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS & TRAINING
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
Are you someone who never settles for second best? Take your mountain experience to the next level and enjoying a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service.
Room and Board
Employee housing is limited and based on the hiring department’s discretion. We offer options for different types of housing and they are located conveniently close to public transportation. Employee housing fills quickly, apply today to lock in a spot early!
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
East Vail, West Vail and Vail do not require a car. To get to Eagle-Vail, Avon, and Edwards you may need a car or can ride the bus. Minturn and Eagle require a car or bus.
Matching the incredible mountain experience, Vail is known for its rich culinary scene, exceptional family activities, a world-class events schedule and everything else you’d expect from North America’s premier resort community. Best of all, the discoveries are within easy reach from anywhere in town. Vail is linked by three lively base areas filled with endless shops, restaurants and apres hot spots. Connected by pedestrian friendly heated streets. The Country's largest free transportation system runs frequently, making it easy to access almost anywhere in the Vail area without the hassle of operating your car. You could say the entire town is "ski in, ski out."
How to Apply
Please apply online or in-person at the Vail Human Resources office.