Re-imagine the resort experience with us
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 11, 2019)
Be a part of the resort where it all began. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard in skiing and riding to its guests while infusing a mountain lifestyle steeped in tradition in every experience. Are you someone who never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come join us as we deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled anywhere on the planet.
- To supervise the safe and efficient day-to-day operations, maintenance, and construction for $5-7 million worth of equipment.
- Responsibility for assuring the lifts are in compliance with CPTSB, NEC and all other pertinent regulations.
- Assist with electrical maintenance on snowmaking drive equipment.
- Responsible for supervising the safe daily operation and providing a product of the quality desired by the guest and Vail Resorts.
- Responsible for the conduct, training, grooming, Lift department. policies, Vail Resorts policies, and ensuring paperwork and procedures are completed in a timely manner.
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!