Lay the Groundwork for an Epic Season!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 04, 2019)
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We’re excited to talk with you about our recent wage increase.
As a Snowmaker, you will help lay the groundwork for an epic ski season. You will be striving for quality, safety, and efficiency to ensure an exceptional experience for our guests. Snowmakers assist with day-to-day operations in the safe production of a suitable snow surface and will work as a team while supervising other snowmakers. Duties include snow quality checks, snow gun adjustments, assembly / operation of all types of snow guns and equipment placement on trails. In this job you will be working long hours, overnights, and exposed to the elements. This important role is critical to getting the ski season up and running.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who are passionate about the ski industry, and working outdoors
- Ability to work long hours, outdoors, overnights and exposed to the elements
- Previous experience handling heavy machinery and knowledge of tools and equipment
- English Proficiency
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work the entire snowmaking season, typically October – January (weather dependent).
- Experience in Snowmaking is preferred
- Flexibility is a must - shifts vary are typically overnight
- Must be at least 18 years of age
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted lodging at our resort properties
- Gear discounts
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Flexible Schedule (Days free to ride!)
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
How to Apply
Please apply online.