Calling All Gear Heads
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 11, 2019)
Retail Rental Associates are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
Be a part of the resort where it all began. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard in skiing and riding to its guests while infusing a mountain lifestyle steeped in tradition in every experience. Are you someone who never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come join us as we deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled anywhere on the planet.
Life In Resort
Matching the incredible mountain experience, Vail is known for its rich culinary scene, exceptional family activities, a world-class events schedule and everything else you’d expect from North America’s premier resort community. Best of all, the discoveries are within easy reach from anywhere in town. Vail is linked by three lively base areas filled with endless shops, restaurants and apres hot spots. Connected by pedestrian friendly heated streets. The Country's largest free transportation system runs frequently, making it easy to access almost anywhere in the Vail area without the hassle of operating your car. You could say the entire town is "ski in, ski out."
We have employee housing available for full-time winter employees on a limited basis. Because housing fills up rapidly, it’s not available to all employees. Once you’re hired, you can also follow our employee resort social media channels to connect with other new employees and see if anyone is looking for a roommate or house. For employee housing details, including information about office hours and locations, eligibility, deposit information and availability, please contact your resort’s HR office. Your new manager will also have this information, so don't be shy about asking. Learn More Here: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com/vail/content/Vail-Housing/?locale=en_US
Perks & Benefits
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!