Take your mountain exploration to the next level
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 07, 2019)
Be part of the resort where it all began! Take your mountain experience to the next level with a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service.
The Vail snowmaking team is currently looking for a Supervisor to join them on a Year-Round basis; during the Winter we’ll expect the Supervisor to provide direction, leadership, and expertise to all Snowmaking activity. During the Summer the role will be responsible for our Snow Shuttle Service and Summer Construction Operations.
- Minimum of 4 years Snowmaking or Mountain Ops experience
- Minimum of 2 years Supervisory/Management experience
- Valid Driving License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Skier/Snowboarder
- Experience with Snowmobiles and Snowmaking Equipment
- Experience in the construction industry would be advantageous
- Free EPIC Pass to all Vail Resorts' properties! Unrestricted!
- Discounted lodging starting at $85/night
- Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Specialty Sports Venture stores
- Starbucks discounts
- Secure your opportunity today, and get ready for an amazing season!
Things to do in Vail
No matter the season, there’s always something to do in Vail. Over 15 miles of paved recreation paths offer connections to numerous hiking and mountain biking trails. Or make a day of it at Ford Park with events and activities taking place all summer long at the Ford Amphitheater, whitewater rafting and fly fishing are enjoyed here, plus an 18-hole championship golf course. During the winter, Nordic and snowshoe trails provide a peaceful outing against the backdrop of the Gore Range.
Vail has 5,289 skiable acres, 195 trails, 31 chair lifts, and 7 bowls. The base elevation is 8,120 feet and the peak elevation is 11,750 feet. It’s the third-largest single mountain ski resort.
How to Apply