Ski and Snowboard Instructors wanted for Vail Mountain in CO! Housing available if you act fast!
- $10.50 / hour + tips
- Entry level
- Start Date:
Famous worldwide as North America’s top ski resort, Vail is an extraordinary vacation experience. Spanning seven miles are seven legendary Back Bowls, blanketed last year with 38 feet of powder snow. Under clear blue sky 300 days a year (or better yet a gray one dumping pow!) our employees connect at Vail ski every year for their employment Experience of a Lifetime!
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers fun and excitement to our guests and embraces the mountain lifestyle everyday! Housing may be available for instructors, so act quickly.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment through exceptional class handling and creativity using our teaching handbook as a guide.Upholding the highest levels of guest safety on varied terrain in high altitude, with varying winter weather conditions.
- Clearly and accurately instructing assigned levels of skiing or snowboarding to students, both physically and verbally.
- Assisting guests to load and unload the chairlift.
- Supervising children in lessons at all times; assisting at lunch and snack times; ensuring return of children to identified guardian.
- Assisting in operational responsibilities of Ski & Ride programs including but not limited to registration process, directing guests to appropriate equipment fitting source or lesson meeting place, upkeep of outdoor teaching areas, and cleanliness of facilities.
- Attend morning meetings/be responsible for morning meeting information and assist with guest introductions.