Come to the Mountains and LIVE your Summer Adventure
Like Nothing On Earth
- Vail, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join us in Vail for a summer work opportunity and leave with an experience of a lifetime to brag about long after you head home! There's plenty of hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and exploring to do throughout the summer months!
What’s In It for You?
In addition to our regular competitive set of benefits we are offering the following specific to these positions.
- Discounted Housing ($300 per month)
- Complimentary Choose Your Own Adventure:
Two Summer Mountain Experiences + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy it!
- Night lodging at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail or Beaver Creek hotels
- Adventure experiences - rafting, fly fishing, zip line, via ferrata, etc. (will vary by market depending on availability)
- Gas card (include amount and location – like City Market gas station)
- Food card (include amount and store – like City Market)
FREE: Enhanced programming/experiences
- Manager-led appreciation opportunities
- Monthly bingo with gift card prizes
- More fun events and programming!
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
Eligible Roles: We are scheduling interviews with guest service-oriented, adventure enthusiasts in the following positions:
Property Attendant/ Houseperson/ Public Areas Attendant/ Laundry Attendant – Experience the Summer in a new way with a new role and new industry, keeping our public areas and valued properties to high standards we have at Vail Resorts. Opportunity in one of these roles can provide flexibility in scheduling, a fast-paced environment, great exercise, interaction with guests, and a variety of jobs indoors and outdoors.
Room Attendant/ Housekeeper – Utilize your attention to detail and satisfaction in delivering an excellent end product to give our guests an exceptional stay through delivering clean rooms, ensuring a safe, outstanding experience. These full-time opportunities with the ability to work independently taking ownership of the guest experience and knowing your work impact a guest’s memories for years to come. Role is a great entry opportunity into the Hospitality field with high growth potential.
Positions start at 40 hours per week (overtime available after 40 hours!). We hire entry level through highly skilled and experienced candidates.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link below.