Live, work and enjoy the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains !
Vail, Colorado - 90 minutes west of Denver - in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
- Vail, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 19, 2019)
Vail Health is seeking a Care Technician to perform patient care in support of the rest of the care team. Often is the first point-of-contact for the patient and the one who is available for regular check-in with the patient. This role is important in relaying information between the patient and the provider.
QUALIFICATIONS: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
One year of experience as a care tech preferred.
Licensed in the state of Colorado as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), OR Certification in the state of Colorado as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), OR Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) OR Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) by American Medical Technologist (AMT) OR National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) by the National Center for Competency Testing OR Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) by the National Healthcare Association required required.
Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required
For Medical Assistants: Completion of a Medical Assistant Training program for positions hired after 09/15/2018
- Be a part of a nonprofit that serves our friends, families and visitors.
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental and vision).
- Five weeks or more of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one.
- 5% retirement match.
- Childcare reimbursement ($500 for one child, $1,000 for two or more children).
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Entry-level positions start at $15 per hour and increase with experience.
- End-of-season bonuses for seasonal positions.
- Vail Health was named in Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare".
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online