Live, work and enjoy the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains !
Vail, Colorado - 90 minutes west of Denver - in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
- Vail, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 19, 2019)
Vail Health is seeking Patient Access Representative to perform administrative duties such as greeting patients, scheduling, answering phones and coordinating general requests in an office setting. The Patient Access Rep is the first line of communication between a patient and staff and will promote the relationship based care philosophy to ensure quality and continuity of care within a patient centered environment to staff, families, and our community.
Minimum two years of customer service and clerical experience.
- Be a part of a nonprofit that serves our friends, families and visitors.
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental and vision).
- Five weeks or more of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one.
- 5% retirement match.
- Childcare reimbursement ($500 for one child, $1,000 for two or more children).
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Entry-level positions start at $15 per hour and increase with experience.
- End-of-season bonuses for seasonal positions.
- Vail Health was named in Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare".
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online