Seeking Camp Concierges - excellent guest facing role, housing included!
Near to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and other awesome sights of northern AZ
- Valle, Arizona
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 03, 2024)
As a Camp Concierge, you are often the first point of contact for our guests on site, and you play a critical role in setting the tone for the duration of their stay. Engage with guests from the moment they arrive on site through the duration of their stay. Your goal is to ensure our guests have everything they need to relax and enjoy being outside together with family, friends, and nature. We cater to a diverse range of guests including groups, families, and individuals varying in age, interests, and with various degrees of comfort in outdoor elements. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes the option of team member housing for the duration of employment.
- Effective Communication
- You maintain composure, take action, are resourceful, and solutions-minded in unpredictable situations such as weather, diverse needs of guests, or incidents on property
- Welcome and check in guests at reception desk showcasing our amenities and activities; or assist with check out upon departure
- Provide clear, accurate, complete, and timely communication
- Learn and share your knowledge of local culture, activities, and adventure activities
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve independently or in collaboration with your team and/or supervisor
- Eagerly seek opportunities to ensure guests have everything they need
- Your love of the outdoors combined with your commitment to delivering high standards of customer service will be critical as you create a warm welcome for guests and visitors
- Greet and check in guests at the reception desk before assisting them with transportation to their tent. taking them on a tour of the camp, showcasing our amenities, activities, and food and beverage services
- Your positive attitude, ability to listen to guests, and predict and respond to their needs in a timely manner for the duration of their stay will lead to consistently positive guest feedback
- Collaborate and interact professionally with guests and co-workers
- You value teamwork, quickly step in to help others
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in and/or ability to utilize POS and reservations systems
- Customer focus and friendly
- Solutions-oriented and attentional to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to work outdoors for long periods of time, including during extreme heat and cold or weather events
- Able to stand and move for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30lbs independently; all lifts over 31 lbs. require assistance from a co-worker
- This position is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle records check, if requested by Under Canvas.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Under Canvas strives to provide a comprehensive benefits and compensation package that addresses the needs of our team members. In addition, they can participate in:
Heavily discounted tents for Under Canvas family and friends stays
Bar N Ranch lodge and cabin discounts
Industry discounts for outdoor brands
Lifestyle partner brand discounts
Under Canvas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation of any kind.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Under Canvas.
How to Apply
Please apply directly on our careers website: