Looking for Adventure? Enjoy Travel? Able to Create Amazing Desserts and Breads?
Alaska in the summer is AMAZING!
May 09, 2023
- $180.00 / day + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
- Plan and oversee the production and presentation of all breads, pastries, cookies and desserts.
- Prepare items for special diets for guests and crew as needed (vegan, gluten-free, nut allergies, etc.).
- The Pastry Chef (on rare occasions) may be asked to help prep or cook meals in addition to their baking responsibility for the day.
- Assist the Chef(s) with plate-up and clean-up of breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily; this includes supporting the dish station.
- Assist with weekly storing of provisions even if working as an overnight baker.
- Maintain accurate inventories to ensure appropriate stocking levels and proper rotation of perishable food stores; this includes the cleaning and organization of all storage areas in galley, freezer, refrigerator, and storeroom. Work closely with the Chef to help create weekly orders based on inventory.
- Assist with maintaining proper sanitation in the galley under the Chef's supervision.
- Guest Interaction: always interact with guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Escort guests to stateroom at start of cruise and assist in the handling of luggage. Participate in evening activities and in galley tour as directed by Chef or Hotel Manager.
- Room and board when scheduled
- Rotation schedule (6-8 weeks sailing with 2-3 weeks off)
- Travel stipend
- Pro deals
- Credential fee reimbursement (qualifications required)
- Heath care benefits (once qualifications are met)
How to Apply
To See Full Job Description, please go to our website.