Maintenance Worker for Luxury vacation rental homes - employee housing available!
We are the only local property management company in Big Sky.
- year round
- Big Sky, Montana
- $26.00 - $32.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
At Two Pines Properties, we believe in creating a better Big Sky, one where lives and communities are positively impacted through exceptional experiences, a thriving local economy, and the highest level of professionalism. Our modern office setting, wellness programs, and commitment to growth opportunities for our employees make us an employer of choice in Big Sky, Montana.
If you're a dedicated maintenance professional looking to be part of a dynamic team, contribute to our mission, and grow in your career, we invite you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of vacation rental management in this vibrant resort town.
Title: Maintenance Person
Company: Two Pines Properties
Location: Big Sky, MT
Are you a hands-on individual who thrives in a dynamic work environment and is passionate about ensuring exceptional guest and owner experiences? Two Pines Properties, a small but rapidly growing leader in vacation rental management in Big Sky, Montana, is seeking a Maintenance Person to join our team. If you're a dedicated professional with a knack for maintenance and a commitment to community, we want you to be a part of our journey.
As a Maintenance Person at Two Pines Properties, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing the quality of our vacation rental properties. Your responsibilities will include performing various maintenance tasks, collaborating with team members, and ensuring our properties are in top-notch condition. This role demands versatility, attention to detail, and effective time management.
- Perform maintenance on all facilities, including plumbing, electrical, painting, landscaping, building exterior repairs, carpentry, security systems, and HVAC (if applicable).
- Collaborate with the Property Manager and Owner Services Representative to prepare homes for guest reservations, ensuring cleanliness, functionality, and safety.
- Diagnose and respond quickly to urgent and emergency issues within the rental properties.
- Purchase equipment or supplies for maintenance projects.
- Submit maintenance requests from superiors and follow company policies and procedures.
- Observe all facility rules and regulations, including fire safety, security, life safety, and health & safety.
- Participate in a team environment and work both independently and with other team members.
- Valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work full-time, including weekends and some holidays (35-40 hours per week, including overtime and weekends).
- COVID-19 vaccination approved exemption status.
Two Pines does provide housing to the right candidate please inquire for more about the housing.
Two Pines can also offer a FREE ski pass for employees!