Operations Specialist in a fast growing Vacation Rental in Big Sky
Big Sky, Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- $19.00 - $21.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Our operation specialists are our eyes, ears and legs. They are proactively inspecting properties, be it after a check-out or before an arrival. Their detailed orientation provides preventative care and helps keep our cleaners accountable for the quality of their work. Inspector job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Professional representation of the company
- Arrival and Departure inspections
- Stocking: Inventory, cars, homes
- Reporting: any maintenance or cleaning issue that needs to be addressed
- Professional and effective communication
- Handwriting welcome notes for guests
- Working with the pre-arrival team for additional services
- Executing Breezeway tasks assigned to them
- In-house guest deliveries
- Minimum of two years experience in Guest Services; Hospitality background preferred
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Excel.
- Must be excited to participate in a growing and changing work environment
- Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using multiple guest reservation platforms and software
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Big Sky, Montana.
- Must be dependable and have the flexibility to work on weekends, nights, and/or holidays based on business demands.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $19.00 - $21.00/ hour BOE plus seasonal bonuses based on company performance
Bonus Details: Seasonal bonuses based on company performance.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing available
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee
- Growing with an amazing team in a beautiful location!
Two Pines Press Releases: