Two Harbors Seasonal Campgrounds Ranger
Beautiful Santa Catalina Island
- Two Harbors, Catalina Island, California
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Mar 21, 2018)
The Ranger Supervisor’s main responsibilities are interacting with our guests to ensure they have a positive memorable experience and assisting them with their various needs.
- Maintaining campgrounds
- Guest services
- Hauling gear and providing amenities to the campsites
- Answering questions from the public
- Assisting with lost and found items/procedures
- Cash Handling
- Cleaning and maintaining vehicles
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle (Valid driver’s license required)
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate follow-through in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making skills
- Must be able to stand, walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and 50 lbs. +
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, stretch, push and pull on a regular basis.
- Must have full range of overhead motions and full hand dexterity.
- Requires visual acuity and the ability to hear clearly to communicate with managers, coworkers and guests