12 Room Bed and Breakfast seeking Concierge
Beautiful Santa Catalina Island
- Two Harbors, Catalina Island, California
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Mar 21, 2018)
The incumbent under supervision of the Banning House Lodge Manager and the Hotels General Manager, in accordance with the mission and vision of the Company, the Concierge is to assure that all guests have a memorable and unique experience at The Banning House Lodge while upholding and maintaining the house standards on a daily basis
The incumbent is responsible for using excellent customer service skills to greet guests, prepare for breakfast and wine and cheese service, set up and serve breakfast and wine and cheese. Be at guest service during breakfast and wine and cheese service.
- Manage the preparation and service of breakfast and wine and cheese.
- Assist in maintain the inventory of food and wine.
- Making cappuccinos, lattés, mochas, and Americanos.
- Ensure the consistent quality and presentation of the food and beverages served.
- Assist with inventory of all F&B items at the end of every month
- Make sure cleanliness is up to the required company standards
- Report any and all maintenance issues to manager
- Be sure all public areas are clean and organized at all times
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- This person must be able to communicate effectively with both adults and children in both group and individual settings.
- Must be able to handle challenging situations calmly and effectively.
- This person must be able to handle multiple tasks and be creative and motivated.
- Must have great attention to detail to ensure safety and overall positive guest experience.
- This person must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must have safe serve card.
- Must have general knowledge of the wines served.