Summer Retail Position On Catalina Island
Beautiful Santa Catalina Island
- Two Harbors, Catalina Island, California
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
Summary/Objective- The retail sales clerk is responsible for operating a point of sales system; obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payments, and making change for customers in a retail store.
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
- Answer customer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Total price and tax on merchandise.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customer.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculate sales discount to determine price.
- keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Keep the store clean and orderly.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Teamwork Orientation
- Communication Proficiency
Physical Demands- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly interacting with guests. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds.
How to Apply