Come join us for an unforgettable summer in beautiful Cooper Landing
Great for fishing, hiking, rafting and camping
- Cooper Landing, Alaska
- $14.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 12, 2021)
Arctic Herbery was the first legal cannabis retail shop to open in Anchorage, Alaska. In the summer of 2020 we opened our second retail shop in Cooper Landing (CL), Alaska. CL is open from Mid April to late September. This position will be working in the retail shop selling a variety of cannabis products.
*You would be required to obtain your Marijuana Handler's Card from the Alaska Marijuana Control Board and a State of Alaska food workers card prior to starting.
Some knowledge of cannabis is preferred, however, not required. Please see below for more specifics.
- be 21yrs or older
- excel at customer service!
- effective communication skills
- check customers' identification documents to verify that they are of legal age
- be outgoing and friendly
- able to handle a very busy work environment
- be a team player
- be able to multi task
- take pride in the work that you do
- have cash handling experience
- ensure that the store is clean and well-organized at all times
- proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- outstanding organizational skills
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Qualified candidates will be working in a busy retail environment with constant interaction with customers. You will be responsible for educating customers on our products, using a POS system, taking inventory and most importantly you will be the face of our Organization.
This is a semi-remote (accessible by car) location. Please research Cooper Landing, Alaska for more information about the area.
This is a great place for those who love the outdoors and can work independently. You will work 5 days a week, up to 12hrs a day. A few things to know:
- There is dry lodging ($100/wk out of your paycheck).
- There is no running water in your unit (outhouse and outdoor covered shower available).
- There will be a food stipend available at the restaurant on the same property.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and feel free to ask questions!