Join our expert staff and guides at this luxury dude ranch in the Wyoming Wilderness!!!
Located in one of the most beautiful places on earth, close to famous Jackson Hole
- Moran, Wyoming
- unknown / year + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Jun 01, 2021)
TURPIN MEADOW RANCH - Jackson, WY
Luxury Dude Ranch in the Wyoming Wilderness
Summer Sous Chef June - October 2021
Turpin Meadow Ranch is seeking an experienced Sous Chef to assist in leading our exemplary culinary team into a new season of prairie to plate dining. This leadership position is responsible for assisting the Executive Chef with the oversight and direction of the culinary team at Turpin Meadow Ranch and will assist in leading the charge in the development of the daily menu rotation to reflect the changes of the season and pay homage to the local farmers, foragers, and ranchers who share our vision of quality meals sourced from our spectacular surroundings.
Step out of the everyday and into the extraordinary wild beauty of Wyoming. Western adventure meets modern luxury in a twist on the classic dude ranch experience at Turpin Meadow Ranch. Immerse yourself in the true nature of the wild with front-door access to 2.5 million acres of Teton Wilderness without compromising on comfort. Nestled on the banks of the Buffalo Fork River in between Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, our secluded location just 30 minutes north of Jackson Hole International Airport is the perfect escape for those who seek adventure and relaxation.
Our expert staff and guides are ready to make your experience exceptional and help you get the most out of our many green seasons and white season adventures that will inspire and indulge, including horseback riding, fly fishing, personalized Grand Teton and Yellowstone tours, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling, and fat biking. With picturesque views fit for an Ansel Adams catalog and luxurious private accommodations to retreat to, adventure awaits you at Turpin Meadow Ranch. We require that candidates be 18 years of age or older and possess positive characteristics. We are looking for healthy individuals who pay attention to their personal hygiene and appearance.
THE BRASS TACKS
Must be willing and able to follow and adhere to all COVID-19 Protocols. Details of our safe work programs and COVID-19 protocol will be reviewed with each applicant.
Include, but are not limited to…
- Continue in management of restaurant’s incredible local reputation as the premier farm to table eatery
- Assist in the oversite of all restaurant operations (30-50 people per meal)
- Assist in hiring and training of all restaurant staff
- Bi-weekly inventories and ordering for all kitchen service
- Assist in establishing all menus
- Work cooperatively with FOH and Front Desk to manage reservations
- Assist with menu management for special events (weddings, corporate, retreats, reunions.
- Manage, work online for lunch, dinner, and other positions for days off
- Maintain A+ food safety rating with county
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this team member. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.