Adventure Awaits! Join Our Winter 2020 Team in Valdez, Alaska!
Located in one of the world's most spectacular Heli-Ski location.
- Mile Post 35, Richardson Highway, Valdez, Alaska
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 5 months (Feb 15, 2020)
Are you looking for an exciting winter job in Alaska? If you like to feel part of an adventure and working with people who deliver impeccable customer service, we need you on our team!
The most important factors that contribute to the Tsaina Lodge guest experience are superb food, high-end guest experience, clean and well-kept rooms/common areas and friendly staff. We are currently seeking to fill the following jobs:
- Massage Therapists, Housekeeping and Laundry Staff
- Food & Beverage BOH - Experienced Line Cooks and Dishwashers
- Food & Beverage FOH - Food Servers and Bartenders
Ideal candidates are excited about being in Alaska, working in the hospitality industry for high-end guests and being part of a unique adventure. All positions are seasonal, from mid-February to mid-May 2020 (about 12 weeks).
You will also be:
- A professional team player
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work in a remote area
- Willing to pitch in and assist anywhere needed
- Positive, friendly attitude around guests and co-workers
- Available to work early March to early/mid-April
**HOUSING AND MEALS WILL BE PROVIDED**
***WE ARE NOT ABLE TO CATER FOR SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENT DUE TO OUR REMOTE LOCATION*** - keep this in mind.
Wages are very competitive. Some positions include tips. End of season bonus program.
How to Apply
Please email resume to our Director of Operations Nicolas de la Kethulle: email@example.com
Please indicate the department you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.