Triple Creek Ranch, a luxury guest ranch offering rustic elegance and five star service.
Nestled in the beautiful Bitterroot Mountains
- Darby, Montana
- $10.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Aug 03, 2020)
Triple Creek Ranch is an intimate, luxury ranch resort designed for adults. Situated among the towering pines on the southern side of Trapper Peak, the highest mountain in the Bitterroot Mountain Range of Western Montana, this unforgettable retreat merges unmatched natural beauty with plush comfort and exceptional personal service.
As employers, our mission is to make Triple Creek Ranch as good a place to work as it is to visit. Management’s goal is to hire and employ honest, fair-minded workers then treat those workers honestly and fairly. While we all recognize that work is work, working at Triple Creek Ranch should be a rewarding, positive experience of common goals, unity of spirit, and cheerful, polite and conscientious concern for guests and co-workers.
To diligently and thoroughly keep all public areas clean, stocked and free of garbage, while maintaining a friendly and professional manner while working cooperatively with management and co-workers in an atmosphere of teamwork and while maintaining positive and friendly relations with all guests and co-workers.
Minimum Required Qualifications
The person in this position needs to:
- Frequently move about the property and public areas.
- Frequently use cleaning equipment to wipe, scrub, mop and polish.
- Occasionally ascend/ descend stairways to access and clean multiple levels and hard to reach areas.
- Occasionally position oneself to reach low lying areas.
- Constantly detect dirt and grime in public areas.
- Frequently move equipment, supplies, furniture and boxes weighing up to 50 pounds across short distances.
- Frequently work in harsh outdoor weather conditions.
- Create a positive and energetic environment that supports the delivery of an exceptional guest experience while upholding the highest level of TCR and Relais & Châteaux standards.
- Maintain the extraordinary five-star TCR image and resort appearance including all service, cleanliness, and appearance standards.
- Keep all windows and glass doors in the lodge free of fingerprints and streaks.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas of lodge, area rugs and rug in staff room.
- Sweep and mop lodge floors as needed.
- Tidy lodge bathrooms - clean if needed.
- Empty garbage from lodge bathrooms and staff area.
- Straighten and wipe off lodge deck furniture and sweep decks as needed.
- Bring in dirty dishes left on outside tables to the kitchen.
- Pick up trash left on deck areas.
- Open the pool area each morning to include putting up table umbrellas and placing pool towels on pool chairs.
- Check the pool area for dirty towels, dirty dishes and trash throughout the day. Replace dirty towels with clean towels.
- Sweep the pool area as needed.
- Check all public areas (Riders Roost, Meadowlark, Tanager, Sauna and Fitness Center) for glass smudges, trash to be emptied, dirty towels, tidying restrooms, wipe down machines, sweep or vacuum floors, etc.
- Restock Meadowlark bathroom items as needed.
- Clean out and wipe off vacuum cleaners. On Wednesdays before 4:00 pm, wash vacuum filters.
- Take dirty linens, uniforms and kitchen rags in the lodge to the Housekeeping building for laundering.
- Take clean linens, clean uniforms and clean rags from the Housekeeping building to the lodge.
- Take dirty dishes from the Housekeeping building to the kitchen.
- Restock necessary items in the lodge.
- Turn around guest golf carts, check the gas, remove any trash and replace towels as needed. Always notify Guest Services or Guest Experiences when taking a golf cart to refill with gas.
- Baggage wrangle when needed.
- Keep the Service Manager informed of stock of cleaning and lodge supplies.
- Performing other duties as assigned.