Triple Creek Ranch, a luxury guest ranch offering rustic elegance and five star service.
Located in the beautiful and tranquil Bitterroot National Forest
- Located approximately 15 minutes south of Darby, MT
- $10.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 20, 2017)
To diligently and thoroughly perform the duties of a Server in an efficient, friendly and professional manner while working in cooperation with management and co-workers in an atmosphere of teamwork, while maintaining positive and friendly relations with all guests.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- This position requires the successful completion of responsible alcohol training, first aid training, and orientation. Possession of a valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required.
- This position requires previous service experience. Additional experience in food handling, bar practices, and knowledge of fine wines is preferred.
- This position requires excellent verbal and written skills.
- This position requires working on weekends and holidays.
- This position requires working up to 35-40 hours per week.
- Approximately 95% of the Server’s time will be spent in the lodge. This position requires standing and walking for long periods of time, the ability to lift and carry objects up to 40 lbs. This position requires frequent trips up and down stairs and the ability to navigate safely into and out of very small rooms and closets.
- The position of Server requires the completion of a probationary period of 1250 payroll hours worked.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Server*:
- The Server is expected to follow the instructions of the AM/PM Dining Room Managers and General Manager/Assistant General Manager of the Ranch with consistency and dependability while working in cooperation with all departments.
Various duties incumbent to the position of Server include, but are not limited to:
- The Server reports to the AM or PM Dining Room Manager (depending upon shift.)
- The Server is responsible for ensuring the overall dining satisfaction of guests during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as any special events that may arise. It is vital for the Server to create and manage positive relationships with internal clients (Managers, Activities, Back of House, and Housekeeping), as well as external clients (Customers and Guests.)Daily Responsibilities: The daily responsibilities of the server position are defined as follows, but may change at any given time. The server is expected to be flexible in these regards.
- The Server’s primary function is to tend to the dining needs of guests. Adequate training will be provided and the server is expected to follow the guidelines set forth in the training manual.
- The Server is expected to greet guests, describe menu items in a pleasant and informative manner, and answer general questions about food items.
- The Server is responsible for ensuring that the dietary concerns of all guests are accounted for and relayed to the back of the house staff.
- The Server is responsible for taking food and drink orders, as well as serving said orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Other daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stocking items as needed
- Polishing silverware, flatware, and glassware
- Sidework and service prep
- Bussing/setting tables
- Rearranging dining room as needed
- General cleaning (Sweeping, mopping, removing trash, etc.)
- Assisting with poolside service and cabin deliveries as needed
- Assisting with inventory
- Any other functions that would be deemed as “standard” for the position of server
- The Server is responsible for ensuring that the dining room, lounge area, and service areas are kept in a clean and tidy order.
- The Dining Room at Triple Creek Ranch is extremely fast-paced; therefore, the servers are expected to keep up with that pace while maintaining the high standards the guests have come to expect.
- Servers are expected to be in the dining room, dressed in appropriate uniform, and ready to work at or before their scheduled work time. Tardiness will not be tolerated.
- Servers are expected to have all visible tattoos covered while on ranch. Also, only one small pair of earrings is allowed. Any piercings beyond that must be removed while on ranch. No un-natural hair colors are allowed for any Triple Creek Ranch employee.
How to Apply
Please send resume to our Human Resources Manager, Sheri Hurless at email@example.com.