Work outdoors guiding scenic float trips on the Snake River
In the heart of Grand Teton National Park - Jackson Hole
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jun 05, 2018)
Triangle X Ranch is accepting applications to fill available Scenic Rafting Guide Positions. Work outdoors guiding scenic float trips on the Snake River in the heart of Grand Teton National Park.
All selected applicants will be required to successfully complete our guide training before graduating as one of our professional river guides. Previous rowing experience is not required, but any oarsmanship experience will be given higher consideration.
We are looking for outgoing, responsible and hardworking individuals who excel in the customer service industry. Guides must be very safety conscious and work well in a team environment.
The primary responsibility of a scenic float guide is to provide enjoyable and informative interpretive float trips on the Snake River to visitors of Grand Teton National Park. Guides can expect to average 3 trips per day, with the average time of each trip around 3 hours (2 hours on the water). All rowing and maneuvering of the raft is the responsibility of the guide.
To learn more about Triangle X Ranch visit us online at www.trianglex.com.
- Free room and board (you will have a roommate)
- Competitive wages, plus tips
- One day off per week to enjoy Jackson Hole
- Employees of Triangle X are allowed to participate in all ranch activities (horseback riding, etc) free of charge.
- Working in beautiful Grand Teton National Park.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Clean driving record with a valid drivers license.
- Must possess the physical qualifications necessary to safely maneuver raft.
When applying please send resume and a list of reference to the contact below.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Hicks at 307-690-4233 to set up an interview