Work with Teenagers on International Summer Programs of a Lifetime!
We operate globally across six continents!
- All over the world!, Pennsylvania
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (Jun 10, 2018)
Travel For Teens is looking for qualified candidates to be Trip Directors and Counselors on trips throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, Oceania, Asia, and Africa. Potential Trip Directors and Counselors must be over 21 years old and able to commit to at least two summers. Successful candidates are reliable, passionate about travel and different cultures, and have experience working with teens. All staff must attend a mandatory training either May 4 -7, 2018 or May 31-June 3, 2018 depending on their location.
- Ensuring the safety of our group
- Creating and maintaining a positive environment
- Teaching, and infusing knowledge of the locations we travel
- Creating lifelong enjoyable memories
- Keeping a clear line of communication with parents and office staff
- Completing day to day tasks that include errands and odd jobs
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbally
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of other languages is a bonus
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Intimate knowledge of locations and cultures where we travel
- Experience and a passion for working with teens
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Travel experience in the locations where we travel
- Photography skills are a bonus
How to Apply
We hire several new staff members for each summer season. If you’re interested in becoming a member of our hard-working, professional team, read on and fill out an application form!