Not your Average Culinary Job - Great crew & time to explore Alaska!
Seaplanes on the lake, and mountains all around! This is Alaska!
- $15.00 - $20.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
We have an amazing team at Trail Lake Lodge this year, but if you haven't heard...Alaska is going off! After a year of being cooped up, people are out in force and they're loving the open road and the wilderness that we're surrounded by here in Moose Pass, Alaska! What a difference a year makes!
At Trail Lake Lodge, we're not just another cookie-cutter resort. We love our team and we're looking for more great people to join us!
Prepare food stocks for daily menu and catering events. Perform general cleaning duties.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with health code standards.
- Prepare basic food stocks and bakery goods.
- Prepare and serve buffet meals for group events.
- Dishwashing and general kitchen cleaning.
- Assist in inventory control and stocking.
- Work with front-of-house staff to ensure exceptional customer experiences.
- May include assisting general lodge workers with a variety of tasks throughout the property.
- Previous food & beverage experience.
- Knowledge of proper food handling and health codes.
- Ability to operate standard equipment safely.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below today!