Jackson Hole Living + Excellent Housing, Health Insurance, HSA, 401K w/ Match, Life Insurance & more
Hike, Ski and Recreate in beautiful Jackson Hole! The mountains are calling.
- year round
- Jackson, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The maintenance engineer will have hospitality in mind while working within the hotel with a willingness to be friendly, and polite as they will be interacting with hotel guests. They must be attentive, efficient and detail oriented.
- Proactive preventative maintenance experience
- Understanding of mechanical systems and able to troubleshoot variety of issues
- Project Lead on major renovations or repairs
- 10+ years’ experience in similar field preferred
Duties and needed skills:
- Experience working with a wide range of power tools and saws for interior and exterior maintenance
- Heat & AC repair
- Drywall repair and painting experience
- Minor electrical
- Boiler systems, controls and burners
- Commercial washer & dryer repair and maintenance
- Heavy equipment operation and repair a plus (not required)
- Vehicle maintenance
- Parts and supply ordering (maintain inventory and maintenance logs)
- Carpentry skills a plus
Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM with willingness to work as need and based on demand depending on the workload. Must be willing to work on an emergency on-call basis in event of maintenance issues on evenings and weekends.
Benefits: PAY DOE
Health Insurance, HSA, 401K with generous employer match, life insurance, ski privileges