Seasonal and Full-Time Positions Available - Choose an Organization Who Cares About Their Employees
THE Premier International Resort Community!
- $20.00 - $23.61 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Town of Vail, Colorado, the premier mountain community and international resort, is seeking guest service gurus and champions, to join our parking team. Sound like you? Parking Booth Attendants are responsible for collecting parking fees and maintaining records for parking structure operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for collecting parking fees from customers with accuracy and a smile.
- Prepare and complete accurate records and reports.
- Assist customers in a courteous manner, and answer general questions with a fun positive attitude.
- Perform various traffic control responsibilities.
- Responds to citizen and guest questions, concerns and complaints in a timely, courteous and helpful manner to exceed expectations.
- Monitors all radio traffic; communicating with appropriate coworkers and management when necessary.
- Audit cars in the parking lot and monitor parking facilities for space availability and safety concerns.
- Change signage at parking locations and communicate as needed to guests.
- Uphold the Town of Vail values.
- Drive the Town of Vail vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position is exposed to car emissions, dust, fumes, and adverse weather conditions.