Live and work in Vail this Winter!
Vail has become not only a great place to visit, but an even better place to live.
- $16.50 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Town of Vail is now hiring a Parking Sales Technician to assist with the sales and inventory of all types of seasonal parking passes and value cards. They will also be responsible for maintaining the accounting functions of the pass system and value card to account for all of the revenue collected.
Parking Sales Technician duties include, but are not limited to:
- Be knowledgeable on all parking pass products to answer guests' questions.
- Provide a high level of guest service to all patrons.
- Research and follow up with parking pass problems and value card issues.
- Setup new customer information for each pass.
- Maintain inventory of active and inactive passes, replace lost passes.
- Facilitate the employee & comp pass program.
- Update value card database.
- Prepare & update parking pass communications & forms.
- Balance of the cash & credit cards at the end of each day.
- Maintain the Town’s mission, vision, and values.
How to Apply
Apply below today!