All COVID protocols will be followed
One of the coolest place you can live & work - Breckenridge - All COVID protocols will be followed
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
We are Accepting Applications! Check out our covid news below!
No CDL = $20.05/hr
With CDL = $20.65/hr
Day and night shifts available - all available shifts are 8 hours per day/night and 5 days a week (same days off)
You may arrive up to (1) week early to move into our housing
Do you need a CDL? We offer paid CDL training.
COVID NEWS - All of our buses are currently running at 1/2 capacity or 17 passengers. All drivers and passengers are required to wear facemasks at all times. All drivers are required to submit a wellness screening before the start of shifts. We have installed plexiglass shields to give the drivers a minimum of 6' of space from the passengers. We also are requiring extra bus sanitization schedules and we have a fogger. We provide our drivers with masks, gloves, shields for the fogger and the ability to clock in remotely on your phone through an app so we are not sharing a timeclock.
We are doing all of the industry COVID standards plus some extra here at the Free Ride. We understand that you may be nervous about dealing with the public and co-workers. We have opened up a very large space for only bus drivers to take their lunch breaks in. We do not share a small breakroom for lunches.
We are available for questions or concerns. Please call 970-547-3140.
*WHY CHOOSE the Breckenridge Free Ride*
- We take COVID seriously and our number one goal is to protect our staff
- We give you the right tools you need to succeed. Good, well-working buses, nicely timed bus routes, 60 minutes of breaks per shift and a good break room area with WiFi
- Nice housing accommodations - we never share bedrooms and the units are directly across the street from the shop - no car needed.
- Good shifts - you have the same days off every week.
- Amazing people! There is no question that our crew here at the Free Ride is the best crew anywhere.
- Finally - opportunities for advancement. Tired of the seasonal life? Come to Breckenridge and work the summer for us. We are always looking for drivers to transition to Full-Time Year-Round drivers at the end of the season.
- We offer a Rec pass or Ice Arena pass or up to 18 rounds of golf(only as long as employed). We also offer up to 48 hours of PTO, you get 1 hour of PTO for every 30 hours worked with an accrual limit of 48 hours that may you may use and continue to build on or carry it from season to season.
Have you been to the Colorado Mountains in the summer?
Come apply to drive a bus in glorious Breckenridge Colorado in the summer. Stay in the lower 48 this summer and come check us out. We have exciting opportunities available with flexible schedules allowing you enough time to hike, bike, camp, fish, paddle, sup, golf, and more.
Right now, this is your one and only chance to become a part of the best driving team in Colorado. Don't delay, take advantage of this rare opportunity to drive full-time in Colorado during the summer months.
We are accepting applications and we will review them. This position will begin Monday, April 19, 2021, and we can work around your schedule. We can have you start April 19th (40 hours a week) or we can wait until your winter job ends. Call us.
The shifts we have available are 8 hours, 5 day work weeks - we have day and night shifts available. You have the same days off each week. We believe that you should be able to enjoy all the beauty and activities that Breckenridge has to offer.
We offer paid CDL training to those that qualify at $20.05/hr. However, we pay for experience! We will start qualified applicants up to $20.65/hr. We are hiring starting April 19, 2021, for the summer.
Seasonal housing available - we have the BEST housing close to work, shops, bars, and restaurants.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and fill out an online application today or give us a call today at 970-547-3140 to discuss your summer plans.