You will LOVE driving for the Breck Free Ride
The Sunrise Over The Turquoise Mountains in Breckenridge Colorado
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 05, 2019)
*6 Reasons to Choose the Breckenridge Free Ride*
- We treat our employees the right way here at the Free Ride. When you are an employee here at the Free Ride you become part of our family
- We give you the right tools you need to succeed. Good well-working buses, nicely timed bus routes, 90 minutes of breaks per shift and a good break room area with WiFi
- Nice housing accommodations - we never share bedrooms and the units are directly across the street from the shop - no car ever needed
- Good shifts - you have the same days off every week - take those days off or work overtime shifts for us!
- Amazing people! There is no question that our crew here at the Free Ride is the best crew anywhere. We only hire people who have the best attitude and who will fit in well with our current team. Bring your best attitude!
- Finally - opportunities for advancement. Tired of the seasonal life? Come to Breckenridge and work the winter for us. We are always looking for drivers to transition to Full-Time Year-Round drivers at the end of the season. Who knows, maybe you'll end up spending a decade up here - it's hard to leave.
Real Reviews from Real Drivers:
"I have worked all across the country driving as a seasonal bus driver. The way that the Breck Free Ride has their bus operation set up is amazing. Their break schedules are excellent and their team of supervisors are easy to work with." - Nancy L.
"I have driven multiple seasons for the Breck Free Ride. The culture and people that work here are great. The supervisors really care about the staff" - Chris C.
Pay range is $17.50 - $20.13! We PAY for experience!! Please list ALL relevant experience on your application to be considered for a higher starting rate.
We are excited to add new employees to our amazing team of bus drivers. Come and find out why we have been voted the best driving team in the Colorado mountains. Bring your best attitude.
We have flexible schedules allowing you enough time to ski, ride, hike, snowshoe, cross country ski, fat bike, camp, fish, paddle, sup, golf, ski, ride, work out, sleep, chill out, etc, etc, etc. Oh yeah, we have housing available as well. Very nice rooms and we never bunk people together.
This is your chance to become a part of the best driving team. Excellent teamwork required. Don't delay, take advantage of this rare opportunity to drive full-time seasonal in Breckenridge. We are accepting applications and we will review them immediately.
Every driver work a set schedule. We have day and night shifts available. Day shifts are 5:30-2 p.m. and night shifts are 3:30-midnight - ski every day. Have the same days off each week. We believe that you should be able to enjoy all the beauty and activity that Breckenridge has to offer. We are hiring immediately. Give us a call today at 970-547-3140 to discuss. Seasonal housing available.
How to Apply
Click on the Transit Operator - Winter Seasonal job posting and fill out an online application today.