We hire Seasonal and Year Round Employees:
Our Seasons and Jobs
Busy Season- Ramps up in Mid March and goes through the end of October. This is when we hire the majority of our full-time seasonal employees. Due to our location, activities, and climate, we do have a much longer season (almost 9 months) than comparable "seasonal" jobs. For many of our returning employees, this is a perfect scenario to either take the 2-3 months off and travel for leisure and return or go work at Ski Resorts and return to us in the Spring.
Shoulder/Off Season- Is typically Mid- November until the first of March. Our staff size does retract, however, we are a year-round operation at Ticaboo, for both Offshore Marina in our Pleasure and Houseboat services and OSM Trading Post, Grill and Deli operations and at Ticaboo Resort (on a limited basis) so there are opportunities for "full time/year round" roles.
Beginning in January 2019, we are recruiting and hiring for the following Full-time seasonal roles:
- Retail and Foodservice Cashiers
- Hotel/Lodge Housekeepers
- Truck Drivers -(CDL large haul boat transporting and launching)
- Groundskeeper Utility and Pool keepers
- Marine and Houseboat Mechanics
- Boat services general utility workers
- Adventure Center retail and boat rental associates
- Outdoor Adventure Guides
- Welders helper/utility worker
- Deli and Grill Cooks
- Maintenance General Workers
- Specialized Maintenance, (HVAC, Plumber, Electricians)
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Marine Services Utility and Driver workers
We are also recruiting and hiring for the Full time / Year Round roles:
- Marine Mechanic- Shop Forman/lead technician
- Pleasure and Houseboat Services Shop Foreman/Lead Mechanic
- Pilot Car Driver and Courier Driver
- Marine Services Utility (general help with boat yard work including launch and retrievals)
- Marine Mechanic- Pleasure and Houseboats
- CDL Truck and Equipment Driver
- Welder- Metal Fabricator (Marine applications)
Requirements, training, and pre-employment checks
Each position requires various levels of previous experience and/or certifications as outlined in the job description on our application page. Each candidate must pass a post-offer/pre-employment background criminal record check, and a pre-employment drug screen (extent of the screen is based on role). Driving roles require additional MVR and some (Semi truck boat launch) require CDL licenses.
How to Apply
All interested applicants must apply online via our job site. Due to the high number of applications and interest, only those who apply online are able to be contacted and followed up with.