Looking for a balance between your love of outdoor recreation and using your maintenance skills?
Family owned motel and restaurant in West Yellowstone, Montana.
- West Yellowstone, Montana
- $15.00 - $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Are you wanting to work with a great group of people in the most beautiful place on earth! Three Bear Lodge and Restaurant is looking for experienced help in the maintenance department. This is a full-time year-round position with housing available. Job expectations would include:
- a friendly disposition and ability to work with others and follow directions
- Valid driver's license and clean record.
- Strong body, ability to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, kneel, shovel, work from ladders, handle power equipment, and work smart and safely.
- Willing to work in all weather, including snow!
Experience with all facets of maintenance important. The more areas of experience, the better. This would include construction, framing, plowing, electrical and plumbing, HVAC, boilers, painting and remodeling, tilework, carpet, and flooring, etc.
We have a small family of businesses that we maintain, including hotel and restaurant, a tire and auto shop, summer van tours, and winter snowmobile and snow coach tours. We also have employee housing units we maintain and service.
This could be a great couples job as we have help needed in housekeeping or possibly our restuarant.
We offer paid vacation, 401, health, dental, and vision insurance options as well as other perks!
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Travis@threebearlodge.com or fax to 406-646-4567