Seeking an experienced Guest Services Agent or Manager to join our team in Jackson Hole!
We're in the Tetons!
- Jackson, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Assistant Front Desk Manager is responsible for providing genuine and authentic guest service according to The Wyoming Inn standards. This is completed through the check-in and check-out process, guest phone calls, managing folios, assisting in reservations, guest requests and all other guest interactions. A Front Desk Agent shows empathy and patience when dealing with guest issues and seeks a manager when large issues arise. We offer Employee Housing, Competitive Salary, Great Benefits and a Great Team!
Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, room rates and discount offers.
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed all guest needs and requests.
- Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards and guest satisfaction.
- Obtain guests requests and follow up to ensure all requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Assist in booking, modifying, and canceling guest reservations.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Must have excellent guest and associate relations skills.
- Possess strong organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm during difficult situations.
- Strong work ethic.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work experience in a guest service institution - hotel (preferred).
- Strong Microsoft Office and Computer skills.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively in both written and verbal channels.
- Ability to multitask in high volume situations while maintaining strong customer service.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org