A new adventure awaits in Big Sky, Montana! The Wilson Hotel - Residence Inn
Located only 10 minutes away from Big Sky Ski Resort and 50 minutes away from Yellowstone National Park. Minutes away from Gallatin River that offers Blue Ribbon Trout fishing and whitewater rafting.
- Big Sky, Montana
- $17.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 15, 2019)
Our Company provides competitive wages, continuous training, and career development opportunities for our associates. Our associate benefits package includes:
- Group, Dental & Vision Competitive insurance plan! Company pays 2/3 of premiums
- 401k Savings Plan (FT and PT associates) Company match $ - $ first 3% contributed; $0.50 match for additional 2% contributed
- Paid Holidays (FT and PT associates)Seven (7) Paid Holidays
- Hotel Room Discounts (FT and PT associates) Brand and Urgo managed hotels
Job Description: Clean and stock guest rooms, following company and brand standards, to ensure high standards of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms overhead, bending and stooping. Clean rooms according to property specific and system standards.
- Strip and make beds, change bed linens (may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 pounds).
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout the entire room.
- Empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in the guest room.
- Retrieve, push and restock heavy cart.
- Visually inspect the room for cleanliness and appearance; signify completion for room.
- Able to perform all housekeeping associate duties as outlined in the training program and property-specific checklists.
- Operate all equipment in a correct and safe manner. Able to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Able to communicate effectively with other associates, as well as guests.
- Able to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of minimum of 15 rooms as specified by management.
- Must comply with all department, hotel, and corporate standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for knowing Hotel emergency procedures.
- Willingness to respond to emergency situations on short notice.
How to Apply
Please contact Shaonna Kreczmer at email@example.com or by calling 406-539-2153.