A new luxury boutique hotel and restaurant in the heart of Vermont’s Green Mountains!
The Green Mountains are very popular for hiking, skiing, fishing and hunting
- year round
- Weston, Vermont
- $20.00 - $25.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Newly renovated and reimagined luxury boutique hotel opening spring 2023 with upmarket country bistro. The 48-seat restaurant hosts public service for dinner daily, Sunday brunch, plus breakfast and room service for house guests. Outstanding F&B amenities include a 1000 bottle vin garage wine list and access to a developed network of regional farmers and local food producers.
Our ideal candidate is an efficient, detail-oriented cook with a passion for executing excellence in food preparation and hospitality. Your chef will be dedicated to fostering a positive environment centered around teamwork, bettering the project through honing your skills, and professional growth.
Dinner cook will execute a full service menu utilizing only the finest products available to us. The right candidate will eventually be able to shape the workflow of the station and improve on systems set for them, becoming an integral part of the team. This position comes with infinite room for growth within the organization.
- Prep mise en place for and execute dinner service
- Must promote a positive and professional environment with team and guests
- Will assist kitchen management in implementing sustainable systems and processes
- Will abide by kitchen protocol to ensure safety, sanitation, and functional workflow
- Participate in quality control
- Participate in receiving bulk orders
- 2-3 years of kitchen experience recommended
- Punctual, reliable, flexible and able to multitask.
- Ability to execute under pressure while maintaining an heir of patience and professionalism.
- Possesses the desire for professional improvement and interest in the process of learning
- Attention to detail
- Attention to best practices
- Ability to lead a team when necessary
- Humility and the ability to use constructive criticism in a positive way
How to Apply
Please email resume to name listed.