We need you ... and you! We're seeking a couple to work with us in Idaho.
It doesn't get any more wild than this!
- North Fork, Idaho
- $1,700.00 / month
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join our team while we entertain rafters, thru-hikers & mountain bikers this summer with 2.4 MILLION acres of wilderness as your backyard. When autumn rolls around, we cater to fishermen and hunters from across the country. The Village at North Fork has been a host to Idaho’s best outdoor adventures for over 100 years, and we continue to grow!
We’re seeking a dynamic couple to co-manage our General Store, Adventure Store, Lodge and RV Park.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Staff coordination and supervision
- Utilize property management system to create lodge & RV park reservations
- Ensure staff is upholding cleanliness standards
- Inventory and ordering of grocery and retail items as needed
- Assist in kitchen with preparation of picnics and group events
- Become proficient in operating Idaho Fish and Game licensing system
- Wages start at $1700/month plus a season completion bonus
- Schedule is 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off
- On-Site and Pet-Friendly Housing is provided at no additional cost
- A vehicle is necessary, as the nearest town / grocery store is 25 mi. away
How to Apply
- Email your resumes to email@example.com
- Please provide 3 verifiable references that can speak to your experience, work ethic, and character