Do you love the Montana lifestyle? Join our crew at the Sportman’s Lodge!
Views of The Big Sky, Tobacco Root & Gravelly mountain ranges on both sides of the valley
- Ennis, Montana
- $18.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Do you love the Montana lifestyle? Join our crew at the Sportsman's Lodge!
Open to negotiation on pay and will pay more dependent upon experience and work ethic.
On your day off enjoy fly-fishing, horseback riding, or visit the world’s first National Park, Yellowstone.
The historic Sportsman Lodge in Ennis, Montana is a one-stop destination for overnight stays in our cozy rooms and cabins and for sharing time with family and friends in our restaurant, bar or casino. Ennis was named one of the top 10 cowboy towns in America in 2021. Our Big Sky hospitality team is like family and built on respect, hard work, and having fun. We are looking for easy-going kitchen staff to provide high-quality service that results in beyond satisfied guests. Our ideal candidates are reliable, adaptable, and have positive attitudes. People who are passionate about hospitality and enjoy working together in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
At Leisure Hotels & Resorts, our people define our success, and we work deliberately to grow and foster our internal culture. This cultivation over many years is what sets us apart and how we deliver results. Our fundamentals are rooted in honesty, transparency, fiscal responsibility, and talent management. We seek authentic team members with the same values who genuinely enjoy working with people, want to grow with us, and create unique guest experiences. If you dream of living the Montana lifestyle, apply today!
As a Cook you will:
- Prepare food that results in high quality of taste and appearance to satisfy guests and maximize food revenues.
- Prepare meals in accordance with the portion and quality standards specified in recipes or as otherwise designated by servers within the policy; controls food usage to minimize waste.
- Prepare the next day’s work on a daily basis.
- Advise supervisor of low inventory items; assists in receiving items and taking inventory as required.
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness standards in the kitchen area that meet or exceed the state and local Health Board requirements
- Report all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment to the supervisor.
- May assist by performing ware washer or other kitchen duties as needed.
How to Apply
Apply online using the APPLY NOW link below or call, text or email Austin