Our season generally runs from May 1 - Sept 15 each year. Preference is given to applicants that can stay the entire season.
Housing available on a limited, first-come basis.
Full time baker needed. We prepare most of our breads/muffins/cookies, etc in-house. Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous baking experience in a commercial environment, but we are open to training the right person.
-responsible for baking and preparing the following items (and maybe more) from existing recipes: quick breads, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, bars, pies, granola, quiche, baked oatmeal, salad dressings, salads and more. (subject to change)
-maintaining supply levels, making lists of supplies needed and notifying managers of outages.
-cleaning workstation after use
-help cooks in kitchen at super busy times as needed
• Be nice, be clean, and be on time- our motto, and we stick to it.
• Experience in commercial baking preferred, but not required. A love of baking is helpful!
• Knowledge of recipe standards and USA units of measure helpful.
• Able to re-stock all items as required all through shift
• Possess food handler’s card (or be willing to apply for one within two weeks of being hired)View Job Description
How to Apply
Fill out our online employment app on our website, and we will reach out to you shortly! We use Skype and FaceTime for interviews. We look forward to speaking with you soon!