Looking to grow your experience in Massage Therapy? Join our team as a Massage Therapist!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western Montana.
- Greenough, Montana
- $10.00 - $15.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
We are currently hiring for Massage Therapist to join our Spa department. The Massage Therapist administers professional massage and body treatments to guests at The Resort at Paws, in the Spa or at the lodging accommodations.
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in The Resort’s specific massage and body treatment offerings. Candidates must have premier customer service skills, ability to multi task, exceptional interpersonal skills, and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide consistent professional spa massage and body treatments compliant with spa protocols and accepted documentation practices
- Provide accurate information and application regarding services and products and spa facilities
- Assist in scheduling spa appointments for guest via phone or in-person
- Perform prep work, correctly clean and restock spa as necessary
- Handle queries and concerns of guests efficiently, politely and with discretion
- Uphold the standards of hygiene and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Properly care for tools and use proper amounts of manufactured goods to assist with cost controls
- Promptly communicate availability and changes in schedule to spa organization in order to assist with scheduling of treatments
- Converse with the guests at a high level, being aware of their needs and fulfill special guest requests as instructed by management or the guest directly
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on all spa items including any allergens
- Ensure confidentiality of guests
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Current and valid Montana Massage Therapy License
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in massage therapy
- Knowledge of body scrubs, polishes, scalp treatments
- Knowledge Bodywork Modalities: Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Swedish, Facial Massage, Stone Massage and Tandem Massage
- Proven excellent customer services skills, communication skills, and organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s License; Meet company driving policy
The positions offered are seasonal located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including shuttle opportunities, carpool reimbursement, employee discounts, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
$10.00/hr. to $15.00/hr. DOE; plus commission spa sales
How to Apply
Please click on APPLY NOW