Strive to deliver excellent customer service and advance your career? Join our team!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western Montana.
- Greenough, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Advance your career hanging with the steers at The Resort at Paws Up on a sprawling, 37,000-acre, authentic working cattle ranch in Western Montana. Are you ready for the adventure career? Here at the Resort at Paws Up we are the pioneer in perfecting the peaceful point where promoting the pursuit of personal passion and progressive pay can prosper. We're all about the magic of Montana, sharing moments, making memories, and building meaningful friendships. We invite you to share your kitchen management skills with us in our premier Montana glamping resort all while learning new skills from our own Chefs whose culinary journeys have taken them around the world and from legendary chefs who share their talents at our special events. Apply today, what's stopping you
The role of the Guest Experience Concierge is to cultivate a fulfilling and memorable guest experience based on the preferences of the guest before arrival and throughout the guest stay.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
- Create guest itineraries to ensure maximum value in their stay, while doing your best to accommodate all requests.
- Contact upcoming guest’s minimum forty-five days prior to arrival to clearly inform of booked package, resort and amenities.
- Ensure all resort and reservation information is accurately communicated to the guest.
- Enter guest information accurately entered into Resort system.
- Responsible for selling and promoting all resort revenue generating activities and guest enrichment amenities.
- Collect and record travel information and schedule airport transfers with the Transportation Team.
- Schedule appropriate activities, nanny services, spa appointment, dinner reservations, etc. that the guests request.
- Prepare for the day’s activity bookings by generating Facility Reports and guest receipts.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of Resort information and amenities.
- Check in guests in for scheduled activity to ensure an organized start to their next adventure.
- When on shift, respond to guest emails within twenty-four hours.
- Present a professional and courteous demeanor both on the phone, in person, on the Resort app and through email; Email correspondence is handled with proper grammar.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on all menu items including preparation, any allergens, and alternative preparations; Communicate food restrictions to Food & Beverage and Culinary teams.
- Assist in the arranging and organization of guest celebration amenities that are unique and personalized.
- Assist in delivering all guest amenities to their appropriate accommodations or locations prior to the guest arrival.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Guest Experience Desk and of the Wilderness Outpost.
- Converse with the guests at a high level, being aware of their needs and fulfill special guest requests as instructed by management or the guest directly.
- Ensure confidentiality of guests before and throughout their stay.
- Assist with guest service issues accurately and promptly.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail at all time.
- Communicate and maintain timelines and priorities.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the following web link: