Grow your Culinary experience as a Steward!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western Montana.
- Greenough, Montana
- $10.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Apr 01, 2019)
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
Our Culinary department is currently hiring for the positions of Steward. The Steward is required to maintain the kitchen, receive orders, and assist our culinary team in the production of special events.
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our Culinary program. Applicants should be responsible, energetic, and above all positive. We offer an opportunity to work not only with our core team, but talented Chefs visiting from across the nation. Previous kitchen experience helpful, but we encourage anyone with ambition to forward their career in the culinary field to apply.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations, pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas
- Receive and distribute daily orders
- Assist in the set-up of various events, inventory, and food production of culinary programs
- Identify unusable product and communicate with our Chefs for resolutions
- Set-up, breakdown, and maintenance of all kitchen equipment
- Assist in all aspects of kitchen operations as needed
- Exhibit an understanding of the importance of safe food handling procedures, as well as safety procedures in the kitchen
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Complete other tasks as assigned by Culinary Management Team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Basic kitchen safety and cleaning knowledge
- Ability to operate dishwashing machine
- Valid Food Handler’s License
- Valid Driver’s License with ability to meet company driving insurance policy
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including carpool reimbursement, free lunches, employee discounts, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
$10.00/hr.; plus $5.00/hr. bonus
Positions anticipated to start in April and May 2019.
How to Apply
To apply, please click APPLY NOW and submit an online application