Grow your Culinary experience as a Private Chef!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western Montana.
- Greenough, Montana
- Some experience required
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
We are currently hiring for the position of Private Chef to join our Culinary team. We are looking for a genuinely kind, and personable individual to share our culinary vision with our guests. This is an opportunity to meet and talk to many of our guests. You will directly help develop a trust for Paws Up and our ability to curate the vacation we would expect for ourselves. You will learn not only from our core team, but talented Chefs visiting from across the nation.
Applicants should be responsible, energetic, and above all positive. Previous kitchen experience is helpful, but we encourage anyone with ambition to forward their career in the culinary field to apply.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up station with predetermined mise en place to ensure everything will be ready for service
- Cook all food according to recipe, quality, and presentation standards
- Ability to set up, break down, and operate at various locations at Paws Up independently
- Prepare recipes alongside our culinary team to meet service deadlines
- Ensure quality at all times
- Collaborate with our Chefs to gain insight, develop menus and maintain consistency
- Identify opportunities and achieve better results next time to continue and improve our/your standards
- Set-up, breakdown, and maintenance of all equipment
- Engage with our guests at a high level, being aware of their needs and fulfill special requests as instructed by management or the guest directly
- Practice basic sanitation and stock rotation and refrigerator cleanliness; keep all work areas clean and tidy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work; Certificate in culinary arts or relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience as a Cook/Line Cook in a resort or fine dining setting
- Knowledge of world class hospitality and service
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Food Handler’s License
- Valid Driver’s License with ability to meet company driving insurance policy
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including carpool reimbursement, company shuttle from Missoula, MT, employee discounts, employee meals, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
Positions anticipated to start in March 2019.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW to complete our employment application