Love the Outdoors? Join our team as a Winter Activity Guide!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western Montana.
- Greenough, Montana
- $11.00 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Dec 10, 2018)
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America's premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It's a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
Our Activities department is currently hiring for the position of Winter Activity Guide to join our 2018-2019 Winter season. The Winter Activity Guides is to provide and lead guests on expeditions via our recreational activity opportunities.
Recreational Activities include:
• Skeet Shooting
• Cross-Country Skiing
• Dog Sledding
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead guests on hikes, snowmobiling, skeet shooting, archery, cross-country skiing, ATV, snowshoeing expeditions
• Promotes safety and practice amongst all during trips
• Share passion for the outdoors
• Possess strong customer service focus striving for high guest satisfaction, going out of the way to be helpful and pleasant, and making it as easy as possible for the guests
• Work with a variety of personalities and need to make guests feel safe and comfortable, while delivering information in an understandable manner with respect to individual preferences
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
• 18 years of age or older
• Valid Driver's License; Meet company driving policy
• Previous Guide experience preferred, but not required
• Demonstrated experience of customer service
• Excellent communication skills
The positions offered are seasonal located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including shuttle opportunities, carpool reimbursement, employee discounts, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
Wage: $11.00/hr.; plus $5.00/hr. bonus