Work the Winter Season in Lodging as a Housekeeper!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western Montana.
- Greenough, Montana
- $11.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Dec 10, 2018)
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America's premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It's a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
Our Lodging department is currently hiring for the positions of Housekeeper to join our 2018-2019 Winter season. The Housekeepers must have a keen sense of attention to detail, a genuine desire to serve in a high-end property environment, a positive attitude, enjoys working as part of a team, and the ability to work efficiently to meet established deadlines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clean homes and camps in accordance with The Resort's Standards
• Achieve an exceptional level of efficiency and quality as they relate to housekeeping and housecleaning services
• Converse with guests at a high level, being aware of their needs and being able to follow through on meeting those needs
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail at all times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
• 18 years of age or older
• Valid Driver's License; Meet company driving policy
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude
The positions offered are seasonal located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including shuttle opportunities, carpool reimbursement, employee discounts, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
Wage: $11.00/hr.; plus $5.00/hr. bonus