Enjoy Driving? Come work at The Resort at Paws Up as a Bell Staff employee!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western MT
- Greenough, Montana
- $11.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 13, 2018)
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
Our Transportation department is currently hiring for the position of Bell Staff. The Bell Staff delivers a high-level of customer service to guest while safely providing transportation on and off resort property.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Provide assistance with luggage.
- Treat guests and co-workers with professionalism and respect.
- Maintain privacy of our guests.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Drive and operate gasoline or diesel powered multi-passenger vehicles to transport guest between The Resort at Paws Up, Missoula, Local Areas, and to all property locations.
- Safely transport all passengers.
- Comply with The Resort traffic, public traffic, and highway safety rules and regulations in operating vehicles.
- Follow written and verbal geographical directions.
- Keep vehicles’ interiors/exteriors clean at all times.
- Work closely with Fleet Maintenance to keep vehicles running or repairs completed in a timely manner.
- Check condition of the vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure everything is in working order.
- Report delays, or other traffic and transportation situations, using telephones.
- Regulate heating/cooling, lighting and ventilation systems for passenger comfort.
- Work and communicate constantly with co-workers, management, and other departments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Proficient in proper and safe driving of vehicles and transportation of passengers
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of customer service
- Valid Driver’s License; Meet company driving policy
The positions offered are seasonal, part-time located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including carpool reimbursement, free lunches, employee discounts, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
Wage: $11.00/hr.; plus $5.00/hr. bonus