Luxury Montana Guest Ranch seeks Dining Room Servers!
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 15, 2020)
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the opportunity to work at the world’s first Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star guest ranch and glamping destination. The Ranch at Rock Creek offers year-round unique vacations on an authentic 19th-century homestead. Luxury service is provided with genuine warmth and hospitality.
As a Relais & Châteaux property, we’ve spent the last eight years expanding the frontiers of luxury travel with our one-of-a-kind accommodations, extensive amenities, inventive cuisine, access to over 20 guided outdoor activities and a renowned full-service spa.
Our Ranch is located 20 miles from Philipsburg, MT, approximately halfway between Missoula, MT, and Butte, MT. Families, couples and friends will discover that The Ranch at Rock Creek is unparalleled among Montana vacation ranches. It’s a place that offers the feel of the legendary West without sacrificing true comfort.
Shared housing available at $5-$8/day. Basic breakfast items provided (milk, cereal, toast, bagels, etc) and staff lunch provided daily. Onsite laundry facilities and gym equipment are available. We offer opportunities to participate in on Ranch activities as well as our location is a great home base for exploring what Montana has to offer.
- Some restaurant/fine dining or customer service experience preferred
- Priority is given to experience in a luxury resort environment
- Able to work at an appropriate pace
- Provide amazing personal service to our guests
- Adhere to our service and standards
- Working as a team
- Wine service experience
- Greeting guests
- Learning and excelling in our steps of service
- Guest service
- Food and culinary philosophy knowledge
- Pre and post-shift prep work
Full Job Description located on our Careers Page. These positions are seasonal contracts, currently hiring people able to stay until January 2021.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online.