Martha’s Vineyard is the perfect place to find balance between work and play. The Island not only offers some of the best food in the nation but it’s also unapologetically beautiful.
- Edgartown, Massachusetts
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 01, 2018)
We are actively looking for a strong line cook to add to our team from 5/1 – 11/1. The ideal person would be comfortable being part of a 2-3 person line, creative, and flexible. This person would be in charge of prepping their own station, running it during service, and ensuring it's properly broken down at the end of the night.
We are a fast pace and positive kitchen that encourages creativity, fun, and accountability. If you’re dependable, proactive and are proud of your attention to detail, please forward your resume!
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a line cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and take direction well
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs and spend 8+ hour standing
- A team player with a willingness to jump in and help with all tasks. A self-starter and hard worker.
- Maintain highest professional food quality standards
- Accurately follow and efficiently complete production list assigned by chef.
- Maintain clean and organized station throughout the day and service.
- Assist chefs in creating daily specials.
How to Apply
Please email with resume and a little bit about yourself and experience in the kitchen.