Bar/Restaurant Manager for Western Saloon and grill between Bryce and Zion
Western bar situated between Bryce and Zion National Park. Access 6 great national parks within an hour and half drive.
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Apr 20, 2018)
The Outlaw Saloon is a new western bar and restaurant in Hatch, Utah. Opened in Spring 2017 we are situated in the small town of Hatch conveniently located between beautiful Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. We within an hour and half of 6 beautiful national parks. This is a seasonal positions from April through October with opportunity to work at our other property in the winter (if willing to commute)
We are looking for an onsite Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality standard and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and working bartending/waiting shifts. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Work the floor at least 4 days a week depending on volume of guests.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Other various tasks deemed for operation.
- Proven work experience as a supervisor, Restaurant General Manager, or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software POS .
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Onsite housing is available for $200 per month.
- Upon completion of the season your housing will be reimbursed in the form of a bonus.
- Wifi, Utilities, TV, furnishings are included in housing.
Please email a resume for consideration. Please email us for any questions you may have. We are a family owned and operated company and are looking for a dependable and trustworthy person to join our growing team!
Check us out online. www.outlawbrycecanyon.com
Job Type: Full-time