Line Cook at Private Golf Club
Get great experience by working at a world-class private golf club in Bristol, VA.
- year round
- Bristol, Virginia
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Great Benefits (Housing for out-of-town applicants)
Responsibilities of a Line Cook:
- Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
- Expedites orders in a timely manner.
- Practices excellent operational sanitation.
- Executes scheduled banquet functions.
- Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
- Helps reduce loss/waste.
- Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
- Actively participates in training efforts.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
- Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
- Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
Minimum Qualifications for a Line Cook:
- 2 years of Culinary Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulation
- Serv Safe Certified preferred.
Compensation based upon experience.
How to Apply
Contact The Olde Farm for more info or to apply for the job.