We are LOST Resort - a new and growing private mountain resort located in the small town of Greer, AZ. Located a few hour’s drive from Scottsdale, Tucson and Flagstaff, this mountain community is a natural playground filled with scenic hiking trails, lakes, abundant wildlife, and beautiful log cabins which attracts thousands of visitors each year to partake in a true four seasons of mountain treasures! Our Property consists of rental cabins, beautiful grounds that include the Little Colorado River and private trout ponds, a new barn that serves as our dining area, bar and relaxation common area, which includes a full service restaurant and bar.
We are LOST Resorts - a new and growing private mountain resort located in the small town of Greer, AZ. Located a few hour’s drive from Scottsdale, Tucson and Flagstaff, this mountain community is a natural playground filled with scenic hiking trails, lakes, abundant wildlife, and beautiful log cabins which attracts thousands of visitors each year to partake in a true four seasons of mountain treasures! Our Property consists of rental cabins, beautiful grounds that include the Little Colorado River and private trout ponds, a new barn that serves as our dining area, bar and relaxation common area, which includes a full service restaurant and bar.
LOST Resorts offers all-inclusive family vacations and hosts special groups and destination weddings primarily in the summer, spring and fall. We believe in that in a short period of time that LOST Resort will become recognized as one of the top destinations in the State of AZ for guests looking for fun, outdoor adventure, an exquisite culinary experience and impeccable customer service. It all begins with the competence, creativity and personalities of our management and staff.
LOST Resorts owns a 5-acre resort destination with 11 resort cabins, as well as manages 25 privately owned cabins adjacent to our resort. We have formed a cabin management company to manage these privately owned cabins, with the potential for further growth, and said cabins are integral with respect to our operations, weddings and events, and the overall capacity of our resort.
We are in need of an experienced, creative, hard-working management team (preferably a dynamic married couple) to lead the cabin management company. This position will provide a variety of guest services to cabin owners as well as renters of the cabins. This position is responsible for maintaining communications with cabin owners, controlling the rental calendar, making sure cabins are ready on check-in and check-out turnover days, coordinating/communicating with cleaning staff, scheduling any necessary maintenance for cabins, and taking part in resort management team meetings to coordinate overall fluid functioning with the resort for weddings and events that cabins are part of. Our cabin management managers will be empowered to make decisions and guarantee total cabin owner and guest satisfaction. They must display great people skills, hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, and take pride of ownership as representatives of LOST Resort.
This is a management position. Compensation depends on experience and is negotiable. We are offering meals and housing in a private cabin in addition to salary.
- Lead, direct and manage the cabin management business including oversight of the booking process, management of calendar including cabin owners stays, normal rentals and weddings events, oversight of cleaning and maintenance crews.
- Participate in interview and hiring processes for cabin management staff including, cleaning and maintenance staff. Provide necessary training, education, and expected service standards to new hires
- Promote guest feedback programs and monitor guest satisfaction processes, and responds to guest concerns, and inquiries
- Communicate with internal & external guests, pro-actively identify potential guest issues and resolution of guest complaints with patience, professionalism and diplomacy
- Create a renter log with all relevant contact information for marketing and promotional emails
- Create and produce reports to ownership as required
- Participate in property initiatives to enhance guest experience
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all cabins
- Recognize and manage emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate should have:
- 2 years experience in resort hospitality industry in a managerial guest service role
- Ability to “wear multiple hats” with energy, enthusiasm and competency with the mindset of no job is too big or too small - actively jump into all aspect of operations for the resort leading by example
- Must be an effective communicator both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive and professional manner.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills required
- Ability to problem solve, identify and resolve conflicts and good decision making skills under stressful situations
- Ability to access and accurately input information using moderately complex computer systems and produce operational reports
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Available to work flexible schedule, including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays