Experience the West in breathtaking Wyoming. Join our team of adventure seeking guides!
Join our beautiful #1 Luxury Resort in the U.S. for our 2021 Summer Season!
The #1 luxury resort in America: Brush Creek Ranch offers an unmatched luxury guest experience. Located in Southern WY, guests enjoy natural beauty, exclusive lodging, fine dining and outdoor adventures including a private remote ski mountain. Green Mountain Retreat is exclusively open to a limited number of 12 guests per day, accessed by snow cats and tracked vehicle.
Located on the Wyoming/Colorado border in the heart of Wyoming’s southeastern Sierra Madre range.
Jobs in the Spotlight
Experience the West in breathtaking Wyoming. Seeking experienced Servers!
About Brush Creek Ranch
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the 4th consecutive year and named #1 Resort Hotel in the U.S. and #3 Resort Hotel in the World by Travel + Leisure Magazine.
The Ranch features a stately 38,000-square foot lodge, a luxury spa, a finely appointed collection of cabins suites & residences, lodge rooms, and a plentitude of authentic outdoor adventures in every season, including unparalleled Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing and Wingshooting.
Situated among 30,000 expansive acres in South Central Wyoming's North Platte River Valley, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch exemplifies the American West. Between the towering peaks of the Sierra Madre and Snowy Mountain ranges, just outside the resort community of Saratoga, and tucked against the million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest, Brush Creek Ranch is located in the idyllic mountain high country, offering guests a truly unique experience at our exclusive Saratoga Wyoming hotel and guest ranch.
Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by joining one of the most sought after luxury ranch teams in the U.S. The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is currently searching for passionate and dynamic associates to fill a variety of positions on our 2018 team. Time and time again, we receive rave reviews from our guests who recognize the Brush Creek staff for making the difference in their vacation of a lifetime. As a member of the Brush Creek Ranch team, there is plenty to look forward to:
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic working cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry’s leaders.
- Enjoy competitive compensation which includes: a monthly salary, housing, meals, and an end-of-season service gratuity bonus.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch’s 30,000 acres and the surrounding Platte River Valley have to offer.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships while you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*Please Note: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from April to October.
The Employee Experience
Find a quick overview of our operations and meet our staff: https://youtu.be/XfGoYP5TU64
Are you ready for an adventure? It is awaiting you at Brush Creek Ranch: https://youtu.be/Gm3yfrQ-i7E
You are adventurous, hardworking, a team player, and have a spirit to serve. You are passionate about the outdoors. Ideally, you have previous experience in the hospitality/resort/ranch industry.
Room and Board
Clean, modern housing that has full kitchens and bathrooms. Did we mention that our housing is FREE??
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Free housing in our comfortable recently built (2014) on ranch units
- Brush Creek Ranch swag
- Gift shop and pro-deal discounts
- Enjoy all of the activities that our guests enjoy
- Close access to Medicine Bow National Forest
Getting Here and Getting Around
If you like to explore, we recommend you drive to the ranch. We are located in a beautiful area with many things to see and do within driving distance from the ranch. Having a vehicle will give you more freedom on your days off.
See our website for location & directions - www.brushcreekranch.com
Enjoy ranch activities on your days off or explore the million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest. There are endless hiking trails and blue-ribbon fishing waters in the area, as well as free hot springs in Saratoga.
Connect with us!
How to Apply
Please go to our website for a complete list of open jobs and to complete an application online.